Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tag Tuesday | The Makeup Mishaps Tag


Becca from Becca's Fashion and Life created this tag not too long ago and I have since wanted to give it a go. Here are my answers... 

You're going to a high end beauty event - would you rather:

Have really thick, dark, sharpie eyebrows or a major neck/foundation line?
Thankfully this is a theoretical question because I don't think I could cope with either! haha I am going to say major foundation line because it's easiest to hide and I'm really self conscious about my brows. 

Have chipped nail polish or horribly faded lipstick?
I really hate horribly faded lipstick and my nails often go days, even a week being chipped before I  do them again so I pick chipped nail polish.

Have smudged all your eye make up or have lipstick on your teeth?
Without a doubt lipstick on my teeth because I usually wear lighter lipsticks that would be harder to notice on the teeth than smudged eye makeup. Eughh. Panda eyes!

Over highlight - a la disco ball - or over pluck those brows and look constantly surprised?
As much as I like a dewy finish I have to say over pluck those brows. Constantly looking surprised is better than looking like a disco ball any day, and I could fill them in to a nicer shape.

It's a typical working/school day, and unfortunately your beauty products have gone missing. You can only find a few things hidden at the bottom of your makeup bag, and have to use what you can find. What do you choose?

OTT unsubtle fake lashes or clear mascara?
I've never worn fake lashes. Can you believe it? I've often worn clear mascara though so I'll go with that. 

A foundation five shades too dark or five shades too light?
Five shades too light I think because I hate looking orange or dark especially if it doesn't match the rest of my body and I can make it look better with other products and a lotta concealer. 

Hair-gloss (a beautifully sticky gloss: perfect for getting your hair stuck to in the wind) or gorgeous concealer lips?
I hate the sound of both of these but I hate concealer lips most of all (even though I used to think it looked nice, oh dear) so I'm going with hair-gloss! I always have my hair tied back so it would be ok. 

Finally, it's the middle of summer - you can have either a manicure or a pedicure. However, the other set of nails have to be bare - what do you pick?
Manicure of course! I hate my feet so rarely ever have them on display however I love having my nails painted so definitely manicure. 

I really enjoyed doing this tag and encourage everyone else to give it ago. Specifically though, I tag Sophie, Jessica, Corinne and Rachel

Until next time
xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag =) Some of these were hard to pick between!

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thank goodness it's theoretical ;) x

      Delete